Monday, May 9, 2011

Heavy Rotation

Currently being played over and over again are:

Depeche Mode- Enjoy the Silence: How am I only just discovering this now? Amazing and sounds so fresh even after all these years. I'm thinking I need to get my hands on their GH.

Lady Gaga- Judas: It doesn't hold a candle to the perfection that is Bad Romance, but it's still catchy and fun. Video is good too, bar the ending. Something is off with this era though. Can't seem to put my finger on it.

N.E.R.D- Hypnotize U: Sexy and hypnotic. The beat and Pharell's voice just do it for me in this track. I haven't liked a N.E.R.D song in years so this kind of a big deal.

Kanye West et al- All of The Lights: Genius. Pure genius.

Jay-Z ft Chris Martin- Beach Chair: This is quickly becoming one of my favourites from Hov. Am I biased? Maybe. Lyrically it's brilliant. Whenever I'm having a low moment, I find myself turning to this track. The sound of the piano is so strange you can't help but listen. Definitely one of the best collaborations that Chris Martin has done.

No comments: