Thursday, October 8, 2009

Just a little post on Girls Aloud

Ah, GA. I have a love/hate relationship with them. Love their music, but hate (strong word) their personalities (or lack of). Last night, I revisited their 2005 album 'Chemistry' which led to me working on my personal GA playlist. Somewhere between Tangled Up and Out of Control I lost interest which is why I don't have the latter album. Their cruel win over Coldplay at this years Brit Awards didn't help either. Is 'The Promise' a good song? Yes. But was the Best British single of 2008? No. A travesty. It's not that it's not good it's just compared to Viva La Vida, it's a little less. I am becoming more and more enamoured with the song as the days go by.
All this because someone posted the new Cheryl Cole song.
WHY!!?!!?!?

No comments: