Monday, June 1, 2009

Playlists...discuss!

And now for something entirely different.

I need thoughts, suggestions, additions for two new playlists I'm trying to make happen. First, songs for a sunny day. These are songs that make you feel as light as a feather and make you want to roll around on freshly cut grass. So far, it looks a little like this:
Strawberry Swing Coldplay
Drivin' Me Wild (ft. Lily Allen) Common
Walking on a Dream Empire of the Sun
Love Is In The Air John Paul Young
Nothing Can Stop Us [*] Kylie Minogue
Love Don't Live Here Ladyhawke
I Could Say Lily Allen
Win Some, Lose Some Robbie Williams
Love at First Sight Kylie Minogue
Where Do I Begin Sneaky Sound System
Greatest Day Take That
New Year's Day U2
Bittersweet Symphony (Live) Coldplay & Richard Ashcroft

Songs for a rainy day elicit feelings of melancholy, sadness, fatigue with a hint of loneliness. Or they could just be songs about rain.
Rainy Day Coldplay
Daniel Bat For Lashes
Warwick Avenue Duffy
Move on Now Hard-Fi
See It In A Boy's Eyes Jamelia
Rain On You Parade Duffy
No More Rain Kylie Minogue
Coffee Tea & Sympathy Robbie Williams
Back For Good Take That
Photograph Gary Numan
The Trouble With Me Robbie Williams
Cosmic Kylie Minogue

Ladies, gentlemen, sheep, I'm asking for your help. Twitter me or leave a comment here and let me know what you think I should add.

Toodles!
Annie A

No comments: