Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Robbie Tuesday

This: has me excited for Reality Killed The Video Star. It's good to see the British tabloids actually being positive about Robbie. I partly blame them for the failure of Rudebox, one of his best records to date. If it wasn't for them lambasting the title track and being very, very pro Take That comeback, then the album would have done better in the UK. Not that it matters so much; Rudebox was a number 1 hit here.

And another thing: as cool as it would be for Robbie to go back to TT, I hope it's not permananent. I'm quite happy with the arrangement they have now: TT as a four piece and Robbie as the mega uber star he deserves to be.

In the lead up to the release of the new album, I'll be going through Robbie's albums and assessing them, starting from next Tuesday with Life Thru a Lens . Get excited peoples!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2659297/Robbie-Williams-new-album-is-best-for-years.html

No comments: